A Colonoscopy, according to Wikipedia, is an examination that the end results could be multiple diagnoses including the dreaded colon cancer. With it being the 3rd most common form of cancer and the 2nd leading cause of cancer-related death in the Western world, it is no laughing matter!
SO....stop right now and pick up the phone for your next appointment!
Here are some fun things to say to your doctor while you're there:
- Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
- You know in Arkansas, we're now legally married!
- Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity!
- You used to be an executive at Enron, didn't you?
- Find Amelia Earhart yet?
- Any sign of the trapped miners, Doc?
- Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!
- If your hand doesn't fit, you must quit!
- You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out...
- Can you hear me NOW?
- Take it easy, Doc. You're boldly going where no man has gone before!
- Man, now I know why I am not gay!
And now for my personal favorite:
- Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up there?!?
Okay, anyone have any better quips that these to add to the list? Bring 'em on!!!
Don't forget to make your appointment. It may be the most important appointment of your LIFE!!!
For info about Real Estate Anywhere in the World, please call:
Lucky Lang, SRES®, RFC, M.I.S.
Licensed in Florida & Iowa
Premiere Plus Realty, 886 Park Ave. #103, Marco Island, FL 34145
Cell: (563) 676-9031
Don't let this great Real Estate buying opportunity pass you by!!!