Jeff Foxworthy's "...you might be a red-neck" routine is hilarious! Let's have some fun with our profession.
Here's a start:
1) If you fill up your gas tank in the morning and your gas gauge is tilting towards "E" my noon...you might be a real estate agent.
2) If you come home from work and your dinner has been sitting on the table cold for 6 hours...you might be a real estate agent.
3) If you know what CMA, BPO, CRS, GRI, SRES, ERC, NAR, ABR, e-PRO, LA, BA (did I forget any?) stand for...you might be a real estate agent.
4) If you're driving down the street with your cell phone on your shoulder, your palm pilot in your left hand, your stylus in your right hand, and you're steering with your knees...you might be a real estate agent.
5) If you're out to eat at a fancy restaurant and your cell phone rings and you answer it...you might be a real estate agent.
6) If when you're out showing houses, you decide to impress your clients by taking them by your house and when pulling up to it they notice you still have the wheels on it...you might be a red-neck and a real estate agent.
Come on my fellow rainers...you can do better than these.
Let's have some fun!
For info about Real Estate Anywhere in the World, please call:
Lucky Lang, SRES®, RFC, M.I.S.
Licensed in Florida & Iowa
Premiere Plus Realty, 886 Park Ave. #103, Marco Island, FL 34145
Cell: (563) 676-9031
Don't let this great Real Estate buying opportunity pass you by!!!